Projects and Internships
Fast Track Incubation
Letter of Recommendation
Application form for Incubation at TIIC
Fields marked with (
) are mandatory.
1. What is the name of your company, please provide website url and other relevant links?
This does not have to be a legal entity. In case you are not a Private Limited company, you'd have to incorporate before TIIC funds you.
2. Phone number(s) (Please include phone numbers of all co-founders)
Please include country code if you are applying from outside india, else provide a 10-digit mobile number only.
3. Where do all the founders live now? Please tell us the name of the place where you plan to run the company from.
4. Please tell us the name of each of the founders, age, their background, and their role in this startup. Please include email id, linkedin url, twitter id, Facebook url and github url
5. Please include a 1-2 minute video introducing the founders.
In the video please introduce yourselves, explain what you're doing and why, and tell us anything else you want to about the founders or the startup.
The video should be 1-2 minute long and should be uploaded to YouTube. mark it as unlisted rather than private if you dont want others to see it.
We want founders talking spontaneously about themselves and not the product or startup, please dont read a pre written script. Before submitting the video, please check everything is working and we can hear the sound.
Paste YouTube or Vimeo URL Link (ex. www.youtube.com/foo)
6. How long have the founders known each other and in what capacity, e.g. friends, colleagues at past company, relative etc.?
7. Please tell us in brief the most impressive thing each founder has built or achieved (Other than this startup)
8. Do you have any employee or interns? As above, please mention their names, background, role, linkedin url, Facebook url, twitter id and github url.
Please use the same format as in case of founders. If you do not have employees/interns, please mention none
9. Explain what you are making and the problem you are solving.
10. Please provide a link to your demo/MVP. If it is password protected, please mention the password.
A demo could be a website, mobile application. Please also provide the username/password to access.
11. Please tell us the story behind this initiative i.e. when did this idea occur to you and how did you go about exploring it?
12. Which stage are you currently in e.g. under development, alpha, beta etc. Have you launched yet? If yes, how many users do you have and what is the growth rate of the users? If not, how far away are you from launch?
13. Have you done any customer validation or do you know people who have the problem you are trying to solve? What alternatives do people use right now? How would this product or service make their lives easier?
14. Who are your competitors and who has the potential to become one? Who amongst them would pose the biggest challenge?
Include other notable companies in the broad field.
15. How is your product different from your competitors. What is it that you are doing different?
16. Please provide some numbers around the estimated size of the market. Tell us how you arrived at these numbers.
We will love to know any research you have done to figure out the size of the market.
17. How do/will you make money? Give your best estimate about how much you plan to make in 1year. (We understand it is hard to predict, but we just need to understand your best estimate based on your experience so far)
18. Are there paying users of the product? If yes, please tell us how many and the growth rate. Also, who is the typical user e.g. age range, sex, education, employment category, nationality etc.
19. How do you reach or plan to reach your users? Please mention if you have done any marketing campaigns already.
20. Is your company already incorporated? Please provide the date, place and type (LLP/Pvt. Ltd.) of incorporation.
21. Please upload if you want to provide any other document/presentation.
Upload it on Google Drive and share the link.
22. Were you referred by someone? If yes, please mention the name of the person and company you were referred by.